XJTAG XJIO & XJIO-PCI
Expansion units to integrate with your XJTAG test system
The XJIO boards are expansion units that enable you to improve the test coverage for a Unit Under Test (UUT) by verifying the signals right through to the external connections. They will integrate with your XJTAG test system to provide access to otherwise inaccessible areas of your circuit.
With a range of digital and analogue I/O on the XJIO boards, you can increase test coverage and improve fault diagnosis.
There are two variants of XJIO boards:
- The XJIO board has 208 bidirectional digital I/O pins.
- The XJIO-PCI board has 96 bidirectional digital I/O pins and a PCI connector (with further 64 digital I/O pins).
- Read about XJIO boards on manufacturer's website
- Download XJIO board Datasheet (PDF, 900Kb)
- Download XJIO-PCI board Datasheet (PDF, 800Kb)