XJTAG PXI module
32 bit PXI/c PCI bus interface, 3U form factor, complete with LabView VIs
The PXI XJLink2 module allows the integration of XJTAG into PXI-based test systems. PXI XJLink2 has one JTAG controller that can be connected to up to 4 JTAG chains, which are configurable for pinout and voltage. It is easily integrated with LabVIEWTM with a full set of Virtual Instruments (VIs) included.
- 32 bit PXI/cPCI bus interface.
- NI LabVIEW Virtual Instruments (VIs) available (National Instruments).
- 3U form factor.
- Connects to up to 4 JTAG chains on the UUT.
- Handles different cable and board configurations.
- TCK clock frequencies up to 166 MHz.
- Two different voltages can be configured, from 1.1V to 3.3V in 0.1V steps
- Visual indication of test status.
- Adjustable JTAG signal termination.
- Automatic signal skew control.
- Can supply power to the target board through the JTAG connector (3.3V,
- Built in voltage meter on all I/O pins. Voltage input: Min 0, Max 5 V
- Frequency counter on all I/O pins. Frequency input: Min 1 Hz, Max 200 MHz. Selectable measurement period of 1 ms, 10 ms, 100 ms, 1 s, 10 s
- JTAG signals are +5V tolerant.
- Spare pins on the JTAG connector can be used to indicate the test status or to control other items — e.g. hold a board in reset / turn on a PSU.
- Pins can also be used as general purpose I/O during testing, for example for fast Flash programming.