XJTAG Boundary Scan Test
JTAG Testing, Device Programming and Hardware Debugging tools
XJTAG provides a full range of hardware and software boundary scan products. The software components are designed for different stages of the product lifecyle. Different software licenses are available, or, together make up a full Development System. Software includes:
- XJDeveloper - the graphical application to generate tests for boards and systems
- XJAnalyser - visual analysis and debugging for devices in the JTAG chain
- XJRunner - specialised run-time environment for executing tests in production
- XJAPI - a DLL API designed to give you low-level access to the JTAG chain
The hardware can be used stand-alone, for development work, or integrated with other test equipment. Hardware options include:
- XJLink2 - USB to JTAG adapter with additional test capabilities. The most popular hardware option.
- XJQuad - 4-port version of XJLink2 for volume manufacture testing.
- Expert ADF-2 - JTAG test combined with digital oscilloscope to provide advanced digital features.
- PXI modules - run XJTAG from a PXI rack instead of USB.
In addition, expansion units are available:
- XJIO Boards - expansion units to improve test coverage on the target boards